2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums Regional Forums ASIA Visiting HONG KONG and JAPAN - Where to visit for a car enthusiast??

10-18-2013, 02:26 PM   #1
Alan l.
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2020 F95 X5M Competition

Visiting HONG KONG and JAPAN - Where to visit for a car enthusiast??

Hi guys,

Planning a trip with my family to Hong Kong for 2 weeks as well as Japan. Been to HK before but didn't spend enough time there. Never been to Japan before at all.

For HK folks what are some must go to places that is friendly for the family (wife and 1yo daughter)? Any cool car shops/dealers for BMW's? The last time i went there was a street (near women street?) that had some car stuff but it was mostly air fresheners etc... Not very interesting.

For Japan folks - I will be visiting Tokyo and Osaka/Kyoto with just me and the wife. The plan is to fly into Tokyo first and then take the high speed train to Osaka to visit. I heard there are some car museums in Japan that would be cool to visit. Also is the shop Studie worth visiting or is it mostly just a garage that works on Bmw's?

Any tips and advice will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Alan