2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums Regional Forums UK Buying my lease car - good value?

01-17-2014, 11:24 AM   #1
Shake n Bake
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F11 520d M-Sport Prof Media

Buying my lease car - good value?

Feb 2011 SE Touring, sport auto, prof media, 55,000 miles

Lease company have given a non-negotiable offer of £16,900

Sounds like a decent price and I know the car of course. Would be interested in opinions and experience of others?

Am all over the place with what to do next; buy used, buy nearly new, lease again......I'm even considering something totally radical and grabbing a top spec new Qashqai .....reviews are excellent, tonnes of gadgets and of course, much, much cheaper. Need to see one with my own eyes to see if the interior quality is as good as they say - they hit showrooms next Thursday.
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2014, 08:08 AM   #2
Beancounter_74
Colonel
England
Rep
Drives: M140i F20, 449i F33

For complete ease and a baseline price, stick the details in webuyanycar. This will be your base price.

Then send the details to a couple of dealers and see what they would buy it for. I was amazed at the spread of prices when I did this with my RRSport - quotes varied by 5k from lowest to highest

Also, check AT and Pistonheads ad's to see what you would have to pay to get into your car if you were buying it now.

Armed with the above info you can decide if its worth buying and keeping, buying and selling on for a few £'s or not worth buying.

Let us know how you got on
Appreciate 0