2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Marketplace Owner's Marketplace - F10/F11 Classifieds WTS/WTT Bike Carrier Attachment

12-08-2010, 02:48 AM   #1
V_therussian
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 530 Xi Sport Manual

WTS/WTT Bike Carrier Attachment

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
The piece works exactly like this:

I didn't feel like messing with uploading a pic of the actual one, bc it is pointless without showing how it looks on the car. If you are interested, PM me with your email address or cell # - I'll send you the pic of the actual piece I have.

Details:

This is a bike carrier ONLY - base system is not included. I think the MSRP on this is something like 190 USD, but I'll start off with let's say, 75bucks OBO? Would rather trade for a ski carrier attachment though. Do let me know what you have to trade - I'll take a look at anything

I am looking for a ski carrier attachment for the base roof rack, so if there's anyone out there, who has one and wants to trade, that would be the best possible deal for me.

This thing is pretty big and heavy, so shipping is out of question. Maybe, if you REALLY want it shipped, I'd agree to ship it, as long as I can just drop it at some UPS store and you handle the rest - I can supervise them packing it and make sure there's shipping insurance etc. But I would MUCH rather prefer to keep it local to NYC and adjoining areas - especially, if you want to swap for something else you have.

It looks to be in excellent condition.

From what I understand, this holder will hold ANY size bicycle.

Also, it will work on ANY base BMW roof rack, as long as it is BMW or BMW-compatible.

Mods: Alpina front w Racemesh, OEM Gloss black "nostrils", OEM "M" sideskirts, 19" BBS CK+Hankooks, H&R springs + Bilsten B8 dampers (1.4"front and 1.3" rear drop), RPI scoop+BMC filter, Hoen fogs, Short Shifter, OEM trunk finisher, OEM gloss black exhaust tips, and many many more, AND more to come

Appreciate 0