2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Coding My BMW Remote Mobile App Now Available in Apple iTunes for iOS Devices

02-19-2012, 12:42 PM   #23
eskdale
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 520d M Sport Touring F11

Thanks for the update so that is 2 No horns from the UK - any No horns from the US? - or any with horns from the UK?

Mine wasn't there with the previous version (1.6)

But the car seems to think it should be possible

Appreciate 0
      03-23-2012, 10:21 AM   #24
vdubturbo
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90, E36, 997

Originally posted this in the wrong thread...

Hey, I don't know if this was posted yet but I wanted to share some info I learned on my way to work this morning.

I finally remembered to call SOS to get my account unlocked and the lady told me that the reason all of these accounts are getting locked up is for two reasons...

1)The user name (account e-mail address) must be entered in ALL CAPS
2)The password is the ConnectedDrive password that you use when you call SOS from the car, not what you use to log into BMWUSA.com. And, the password must be entered in ALL CAPS.

I'm waiting for the reset to work. I'll let you know if this fixes anything. But hopefully this info is right so more people can go directly to enjoying the app rather than dealing with the account locks that have been so prevalent.

So now that I have this working, why don't US cars get the "Precondition" option???
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2012, 06:56 PM   #25
stickersteve
Private
Rep
Drives: 2023 brooklyn grey X3

got my horn to work to from inside the garage but I could not get the door unlock/lock to work the same way.
Appreciate 0