2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Coding Please help me with a code

10-20-2015, 12:25 PM   #1
BDO
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 X6 40d M-sport

Please help me with a code

I have LED lights on my car, and LED fogs. During the day, I like driving with my lights in park (first position of the light switch), and the fogs on.

Problem is, when I put the lights to park, the brightness of the halos reduces significantly. I want them to remain as bright as when in the "0" position.

I thought that the parameter U_EFF_POL regulated that, but that only sets the brightness when the main beams are on.

Is it possible to code it so that the halos are always at full brightness?

Also, why do some things not work even when coded? For example, I set all the values correctly for the turn signals to show in the HUD, yet it doesn't work. Same for the rear and side cameras, I coded to have them on at any speed (FF), and yet they turn off over 30 km/h.

Thanks in advance!
Appreciate 0