2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Marketplace Commercial Marketplace - F10/F11 Classifieds Don Nguyen | Norcal / Bay Area Vinyl Wrapping Tour - July 2013

07-12-2013, 12:07 PM   #1
Don Nguyen
Banned
Rep
Drives: '99 M3 Vert, '95 M3 Coupe, 964

Don Nguyen | Norcal / Bay Area Vinyl Wrapping Tour - July 2013

I will be back up in San Jose / Norcal / Bay Area doing vinyl wrapping some vinyl wrapping again, between July 22nd and July 26th.

Here are links to threads from my last couple of norcal trips:
1 - http://f10.5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=715929
2 -http://f10.5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=725796

Just a reminder. E-mail (donathon@gmail.com) me to schedule/reserve your appointment slots. Everything is a first come first serve basis. I may have an available time slot one minute and it may be taken the next (this has happened before), so the sooner you can figure out your availability and confirm it with me the better. People who e-mailed me in the past get priority, so if we can't schedule something for you this time, still e-mail me and I will keep you on my priority contact list for the next time I make a trip up to norcal / Bay Area.

Here are links to pictures of some of the things that I can do, separated a bit to help you view them easier. I am not limited to only what's seen/shown below. So feel free to ask if there is something you don't see but are interested in getting done.

Gloss / matte black roof wraps - http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...705158&page=16
3M Di - Noc / 1080 carbon fiber roof wraps - http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...704966&page=13
Blacked out window trim - http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...=734930&page=5
Smoked / tinted tail light pictures - http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...=705594&page=7

Days that I have available at the moment (I will keep this updated as spots fill up):

Monday - July 22
Tuesday - July 23
Wednesday - July 24
Thursday - July 25
Friday - July 26

thanks.

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2013, 11:58 AM   #2
Don Nguyen
Banned
Rep

Some requests for these pictures, so I figure I'll post them up here. This is one of the cars that I did while I was up in the bay area (san jose) / norcal area last time. I tinted / smoked the tail lights on this new Mercedes Benz E63 AMG. In addition to the tail lights, I also blacked out the chrome / brushed aluminum window trim on his car with my matte black vinyl material. Everything worked and tied in together pretty nicely with the rest of the theme of his car:

Before:

Left/driver side stock - Right/passenger side tinted/smoked

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2013, 09:39 PM   #3
Don Nguyen
Banned
Rep

The owner of this car had me install the 3M di-noc matte carbon fiber vinyl on the roof of their brand new white Mercedes Benz C300 sedan. As you can see from the pictures, from further away the matte carbon fiber dinoc material has a matte/flat ish look. However, as you get closer to it, that is when the weave really becomes noticeable and the light reflecting off of it gives it that 3D effect. Hopefully these pictures will help out those who were wondering what a more stock-ish car looks like with a cf roof installed.

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2013, 01:01 PM   #4
Don Nguyen
Banned
Rep

It's not often that I get a car that's not either black or white coming in to get some vinyl work done. However, the owner of this metallic red BMW E92 328 (or 335) coupe decided to bring their car in and have me vinyl wrap the chrome / brushed aluminum trim that came on their car. For this car I decided that we should go with my gloss black vinyl over the matte black, and I think it turned out great. As you can see, the black window trim can drastically change the look of any car and color. It's a fairly simple change/mod, but it goes a long way. The owner of this car brought their car to me from Los Angeles county area out to me in Orange County / Anaheim Hills.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2013, 10:58 AM   #5
Don Nguyen
Banned
Rep

Had some people ask for pictures of the matte black finish on a car. This is a good example of both matte black on the roof of a car and also me tinting the tail lights on this white Subaru WRX hatchback red. I know most people are used to seeing me tint / smoke the tail lights, but I also do have transparent film that I can use to apply to headlights, tail lights, and even yellow for fog lights as well. I will be bringing all of this with me when I come up to Norcal/bay area/san jose for those who are interested in getting it done.

Before:

After:

Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Appreciate 0