2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications Bad Maf, maybe

04-01-2024, 10:33 AM   #1
headache876
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: F10 550xi

Bad Maf, maybe

So in short, 11 103k N63. Im chasing a misfire on bank 1 for cylinders, 3,4, and 1. When I uplug the MAFs the car runs and doesnt die like it would if it was plugged in, but does not throw codes for any misfires but you feel a slight shake and you know its not running right. Ive changed all the coil packs, I am on my second set of plugs in less than 100. Ive replaced the HPFP on both banks, and replaced the pvc on both banks. Ive performed 3 leak downs and that seems to be fine. I have no replaced the injectors as I wanted to rule out all other possibilities but at this point I am stumped

Mods:
ARM front facing
VRSF Catless Downpipes
Arm charge pipes
Alpina Turbos
JB4

First image is with the MAFs both sides unplugged, the second is with the MAFs plugged in. Keep in mind my JB4 is plugged in and thats how I am pulling the codes.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0