2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums Regional Forums UK The dealer from another planet!

01-07-2012, 12:33 PM   #23
eskdale
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 520d M Sport Touring F11

I agree the system doesn't work but it's not only BMW. I have a BMW on order so haven't had the questionnaire yet. But had one from Ford for a service recently that was done at on my current Ford at a Ford Dealership. I filled it in honestly. Some 5's but two one's or two's (Which to be fair was unusual for the dealer but the questionnaire asked specifically about the last service and the usual service receptionist was on holiday and things went wrong). Ford sent my replies to the Dealer. When I booked the car in for the next service on the phone I got a sorry Mr I've been told not to take any bookings from you. When I asked why I was told that I gave them a poor report to Ford and I was obviously not happy with their service and they didn't want any more poor marks. I reported it to Ford but it still leaves bad feeling. What is the point of survey if you can't answer it honestly and accurately.
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2012, 01:37 PM   #24
Mole10r
Rep
Drives: GT M-sport (white ) 20" alloys

that stinks mate ,
Im also waiting on my very 1st BMW turning up , ive had it on order for 13 weeks so far and it'll be 16 when 1st of March eventually comes round .
My dealer rang me last week to mention that my car may not be here in time ??!!!
I hit the roof , not once was i told it may not be here for 1st day of the new registration , so you can imagine what score i'll be giving them if it doesnt turn up
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2012, 10:40 AM   #25
eskdale
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 520d M Sport Touring F11

Hi Mole10r - I hope yours does come on time the waiting is terrible. Why is it taking so long? I'm now driving my first BMW picked it up last Friday and I ordered it in January just less than 1 Month from order to delivery which I must say is impressive. When I ordered it I was expecting it to be after 1st of March but as it was in for the beginning of Feb I couldn't leave it there until 1st March that would have killed me!! It's got a private plate on so didn't really matter that much.
Appreciate 0