2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums Regional Forums UK FS audio - Morel, MS-8, JBL, Jehnerts

06-08-2013, 07:44 AM   #1
Alex.Devol
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 M-Sport LCI

*******All sold except ms-8 *******

Hi everyone, i have the following audio for sale after being removed from my e92. The system was installed for only a month in my car before i unexpectedly had to strip and sell the car, it was an awesome sounding setup while i had it installed, very warm and clear, great range & very punchy mid bass. All components are in perfect working order.

Morel Hybrid Ovation II 4" 2 way component speaker system (AMAZING tweeters, drivers and crossovers, all boxed in original packaging. I have kept the tweeters mounted into oem BMW tweeter housings with the Morel badge attached to save whoever buys these having to fork out 50 to the dealer for those & also to make for an easier installation)
these are about 500-600 new, i am looking for 350 shipped

1 x Morel Integra Ovation XO 4" Speaker (used as a centre speaker, hugely important for use with the MS-8, boxed in original packaging)
-120 shipped

2 x Hertz Energy ECX 100 speakers (used for the rear doors)
- 50 shipped

2 x Jehnert XE200 8" midbass drivers (used for underseats, id strongly advise these over earthquakes to anyone who is looking to make a worthwhile upgrade to their system, no original box but will come well packaged)
- 190 shipped

JBL MS-8 Digital signal processor ( A huge amount of info about this DSP here on the forums for anyone interested in one, i was really amazed at how much of an improvement it made on stock system even before the above speakers were installed. Comes in original box, the display screen still has the plastic sheet over it, remote mount has never been used and all extras, headphones, calibration CD etc. are included)
http://ms8-eu.jbl.com
RRP is 799, you can pick them up new for around 500 - im looking for 350 shipped which is far cheaper than i have found anywhere else online

JL XD 600/6 amp Hertz (amazingly small and powerful amp that will fit under your boot tray, comes with original box)
http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/jl-audio-xd600-6.html
455 from car audio direct - im after 300 shipped

If anyone is looking to take the entire system, (which i highly recommend if you have the budget, many weeks of research and sourcing was spent before it was bought trying to select components which would work well together to create a great sound, these parts weren't chosen at random) then PM me for a price.

if anyone has any questions feel free to get in touch.

cheers,
Alex

Appreciate 0
      10-15-2014, 10:50 AM   #2
GregoryK
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: M2 '18

I know this is really late ...but you still have the x200's?
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2014, 10:53 AM   #3
GregoryK
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: M2 '18

Sorry XE200's
Appreciate 0