2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Coding Technic harness

01-04-2016, 10:29 AM   #23
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

I think it's because I have other things on my to-do list so it's not so much of a priority right now. Unless one comes on sale!
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2016, 11:25 AM   #24
msfive
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 5281

Unless one comes on sale![/QUOTE]

yeah, if you not in hurry these elections always go on sale (probably will go for under a grand)
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2016, 07:49 PM   #25
Nelson@BimmerTech
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2014 M6 GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by msfive View Post
Yea! But I think helix have a better DSP than the bimmertech! Helix is higher end than match, but Brax is the top end! If you want it do your system right & much happier I think you should go with helix! If you don't care of center. Just don't do the sub under the seats & use the money for helix!
It's the exact dsp and that why i've been trying to explain our customers the value of our PP82dsp. the cheapest standalone Helix DSP costs $699. Match is their OEM market line.
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2016, 07:52 PM   #26
Nelson@BimmerTech
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
I'm willing to give up my center but is there a harness that can be used with the Helix? Any links to this Helix amp you guys keep talking about?
No harness, this will require custom work. No plug and play option.
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2016, 07:59 PM   #27
Nelson@BimmerTech
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJBentley View Post
That's true..the p six just has a lot more power so overall a more powerful audio system in the end
Correct and the problem with using that amp is that it will require a thicker gauge speaker cable. Far from from plug and play solution that most of y'll are looking for. Anything more powerful than our amp will require custom wiring. Oh and for better pricing contact Don. If you really want a more powerful system. get the P six, Aftermarket speakers and have Don install it.
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2016, 08:02 PM   #28
TJBentley
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 528xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson@BimmerTech
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJBentley View Post
That's true..the p six just has a lot more power so overall a more powerful audio system in the end
Correct and the problem with using that amp is that it will require a thicker gauge speaker cable. Far from from plug and play solution that most of y'll are looking for. Anything more powerful than our amp will require custom wiring. Oh and for better pricing contact Don. If you really want a more powerful system. get the P six, Aftermarket speakers and have Don install it.
That's my next move in the future. Just gotta save up lol for now the bimmertech is serving me well. Installing the subs once Don comes back from CES in Vegas
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2018, 12:25 PM   #29
S7reetlife
Rep
Drives: 15 Bmw 435i

150W max Navone LOC

Question - Do you sell just the 150w Navone Loc with custom adapter to plug into the harness? I purchased a Harness a few years back and misplaced the LOC. Sub question - Could I essentially purchase another LOC and wire it in to the harness somehow? I know there's no remote tap in.

I have a 15 f32 435i and it seems like the harness for the e92 will fit. Is this true? The upgrade on the technic website suggests the LC2i. Will it sound that much better with that unit vs just the harness. I simply want to add an external sub and amp.

Thanks
Appreciate 0