2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Marketplace Owner's Marketplace - F10/F11 Classifieds FS: 2011 550i Manual Trans, 26,000 Mi., Graphite Metallic

12-03-2013, 11:05 PM   #1
Dontbethatguy
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 550i Manual

FS: 2011 550i Manual Trans, 26,000 Mi., Graphite Metallic

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
I've decided to sell my 2011 550i. It's been nothing but great, but I'm ready for something new. Asking price is $46,000. Below are the options on the car:

*6-speed manual transmission
*Graphite metallic
*Ebony leather interior
*Aluminum interior trim
*Electronic damper control (EDC)
*Dynamic drive
*Leather steering wheel
*Adaptive drive
*Integral active steering
*Integrated universal remote control
*Backup camera
*Power rear sunshade with manual rear side shades
*Heated Seats
*Park distance control (PDC)
*Xenon adaptive headlights
*Navigation
*Voice control
*Satellite Radio
*BMW Teleservices
*Shadowline trim

The mods done to the car are a set of Dinan lowering springs, genuine BMW M5 wheels/tires off of a 2013 M5, black kidney grilles, black side marker trim, and an M5 replica spoiler. The car has never been tuned to my knowledge, and full BMW warranty is intact. I also have a front license plate bracket that screws into the front tow hook that will go with the car. The wheels/tires were purchased from a fellow board member in May, and they have approximately 5,000 miles on them. The car has a warranty through July 2014, and it was serviced four weeks ago as per BMW's regular scheduled maintenance. I have owned the car since April of this year, and I purchased it with just over 21,000 miles on it. There isn't anything on the car that does not work or function properly. I am very anal retentive about my cars. It does have some regular nicks on the nose like any car that's been on the road for over three years. The interior is in excellent shape and shows very minimal wear. Pics are available on request. I have waxed the car twice since purchasing, and I use Zaino leather cleaner and conditioner on it every 60 days. Again, it's in excellent shape. There are not any dents or dings on the exterior, but there is a small chip in the black shadowline trim due to a rogue rock. I have touched it up, so you have to look for it to see it. I also have a pic of this for anyone interested.

The price listed will include the M5 wheels/tires. If you are not interested in the M5 wheels/tires, you can deduct $2,500 from the price listed. I WILL NOT SELL THE WHEELS/TIRES SEPARATELY UNLESS THE CAR SELLS WITH THE STOCK WHEELS/TIRES ON IT. The factory wheels do have some curb rash from the previous owner, and the tires on the stock wheels have approx. 30-40% tread left. I have the clear title in hand, and I am NOT in a bind to sell the car. So, please don't send me low-ball offers of $40,000. The car is paid off, so it won't hurt anything to continue to sit in my garage. The car is available for inspection on request in Lubbock, Texas, and I can help any interested buyers arrange shipping. However, the shipping cost is the buyer's responsibility. If you fly in to pick it up, I will be glad to pick you up at the airport. Please e-mail me at trevord1977 at yahoo dot com for more info, pics, or anything that you may need. I am not on the forum regularly, so you will get quick replies if you e-mail me.

Last edited by Dontbethatguy; 02-13-2014 at 07:29 AM..
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2013, 04:31 PM   #2
Dontbethatguy
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 550i Manual

Bump for a price adjustment. Come and get it before it gets traded in!
      12-10-2013, 11:20 PM   #3
varun
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '14 550i M-sport

Bump for a sweet 550!
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2014, 08:12 AM   #4
MUNIK-FL
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Nissan Titan XD