2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Coding BMW F11 pre-lci PDC front/rear retrofit help

11-19-2021, 02:03 AM   #1
mr-gfh
Rep
Drives: BMW F11 525d 2010

BMW F11 pre-lci PDC front/rear retrofit help

Hello guys,

first I wanted to say hello and introduce myself, I'm a Bimmer fan from years, currently I'm driving 2010 F11 R6 525d however not very equipped version. I'd like to retrofit PDC as parking with this beast is making me crazy, did anyone make it from scratch? I need to know how to connect that pdc button near the gear knob, the rest I guess it's pretty much simple just a big question mark regarding coding. Could anyone guide me through? I can get E-sys or other tool but I'm not familiar with that so need your help. I have new JBBF module and need to know first how to replace it properly, do I need to download the old options and add them to the new one? does it need VIN coding? what is the proper way of ading all option including PDC. Right now there's nothing.
Thanks in advance and regards from Poland.
Appreciate 0