2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
 

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board best porn site
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-08-2009, 04:07 PM   #45
Tondtar
12 yr old Juvie
 
Tondtar's Avatar
 
Drives: His Mom Crazy
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: El Lay

Posts: 884
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunotheboxer View Post
I dont look at porn because George W. Bush said its evil.
Only 12 more days and you'll be fapping w/o any fear or guilt
Tondtar is offline   Vanuatu
0
Reply With Quote
      01-08-2009, 04:16 PM   #46
Indenial
Hotdog Vendor
 
Indenial's Avatar
 
Drives: a 335 hoe
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Posts: 283
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tondtar View Post
Only 12 more days and you'll be fapping w/o any fear or guilt
Let the knuckle children fly.
Indenial is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-08-2009, 04:26 PM   #47
e46e92love
Brigadier General
 
e46e92love's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 ///M3; X3 (wife's)
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: The East Side of Things

Posts: 3,046
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to e46e92love
Quote:
Originally Posted by JNic335i View Post
sarathepostwhore.com


Cheers,
e46e92
__________________

"...it's not about the money and not about the brand of the car, it's about handling,performance and passion......And that, no other car has all together like an M3........when you talk about the most complete car the M is invincible." --Tony Kanaan.
e46e92love is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-08-2009, 04:47 PM   #48
mJ335
Amateur Post Whore
 
mJ335's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 E90 SparkLiN G. 335i
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SocaL

Posts: 3,037
iTrader: (17)

Garage List
2007 e90 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
redtube.com
+1 She knows her shit.

So.. what does girls do when they watch porn?
__________________
Go WiTh ThE FLoW.

|BL|RS|PIAA|CFE|CFMC|SSM|CFG|CFDP|ABG|M6|AFE|MTECH |RPI|JB+|CSLT|KWSC|
mJ335 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-08-2009, 06:46 PM   #49
marty_mcfly
Banned
 
Drives: ???
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Cali

Posts: 1,211
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mJ335 View Post
+1 She knows her shit.

So.. what does girls do when they watch porn?
porn affects a girls mind entirely different then it does to a guys mind.

i think girls just get all wet or use it to "get in the mood" and maybe have a little play time down there.

in this case this though, i would imagine it be different for sara. she probably just sits there idolizing these girls whom she will never be as good looking as and cries herself to sleep.
marty_mcfly is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-08-2009, 06:52 PM   #50
oldaccount
Colonel
 
oldaccount's Avatar
 
Drives: Car
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: USA

Posts: 2,454
iTrader: (2)

Send a message via AIM to oldaccount
4chan
oldaccount is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-08-2009, 06:55 PM   #51
mpimping
Banned
 
Drives: gti
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: ny,ny

Posts: 337
iTrader: (0)

fantasti.cc
mpimping is offline   South Korea
0
Reply With Quote
      01-08-2009, 06:55 PM   #52
Scorpion
Major
 
Drives: Nothing
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Nowhere

Posts: 1,215
iTrader: (0)

And which of these sites won't give us viruses lol.
Scorpion is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      01-08-2009, 07:07 PM   #53
Tondtar
12 yr old Juvie
 
Tondtar's Avatar
 
Drives: His Mom Crazy
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: El Lay

Posts: 884
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
e90Post.cum

(go to OT section )
Tondtar is offline   Vanuatu
0
Reply With Quote
      01-08-2009, 07:26 PM   #54
duyh
Team Blop
 
duyh's Avatar
 
Drives: X5M & 13 E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Blop HQ, WA

Posts: 594
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMMazing07 View Post
i have a free brazzers membership that i found. anyone want the username and password PM me.
Seriously? haha brazzers is hands down the best
duyh is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-08-2009, 07:52 PM   #55
mJ335
Amateur Post Whore
 
mJ335's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 E90 SparkLiN G. 335i
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SocaL

Posts: 3,037
iTrader: (17)

Garage List
2007 e90 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by marty_mcfly View Post
porn affects a girls mind entirely different then it does to a guys mind.

i think girls just get all wet or use it to "get in the mood" and maybe have a little play time down there.

in this case this though, i would imagine it be different for sara. she probably just sits there idolizing these girls whom she will never be as good looking as and cries herself to sleep.
__________________
Go WiTh ThE FLoW.

|BL|RS|PIAA|CFE|CFMC|SSM|CFG|CFDP|ABG|M6|AFE|MTECH |RPI|JB+|CSLT|KWSC|
mJ335 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-08-2009, 08:05 PM   #56
FR305
Banned
 
Drives: AW 335i Coupe
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Miami, FL

Posts: 169
iTrader: (0)

FR305 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-08-2009, 11:37 PM   #57
stooken
Brigadier General
 
Drives: E92 BSM 335i
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NOR*CAL

Posts: 4,248
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMMazing07 View Post
i have a free brazzers membership that i found. anyone want the username and password PM me.
send it over!
__________________
2010 E92 BSM 335i | M-Sport | ST Coils | Linea Corse Lemans | Cobb AP | BMS DCI | Cyba Tips
stooken is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-09-2009, 12:57 AM   #58
PaulBailey@ltbmw
General
 
PaulBailey@ltbmw's Avatar
 
Drives: 2-325 330 2-335 2-Z4 2-135 X5d
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Posts: 26,766
iTrader: (34)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to PaulBailey@ltbmw
Quote:
Originally Posted by vgame64 View Post
No f*cking way in hell Sara504 is a chick. Nooo way at all...it's prob some SoCal azn punk f*cking with E90post.

PaulBailey@ltbmw is offline   Italy
0
Reply With Quote
      01-09-2009, 01:07 AM   #59
jhv
Lieutenant General
 
jhv's Avatar
 
Drives: Every Day
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 17,307
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgame64 View Post
No f*cking way in hell Sara504 is a chick. Nooo way at all...it's prob some SoCal azn punk f*cking with E90post.
kill yourself.
__________________
jhv is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      01-09-2009, 01:11 AM   #60
mJ335
Amateur Post Whore
 
mJ335's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 E90 SparkLiN G. 335i
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SocaL

Posts: 3,037
iTrader: (17)

Garage List
2007 e90 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vgame64 View Post
No f*cking way in hell Sara504 is a chick. Nooo way at all...it's prob some SoCal azn punk f*cking with E90post.
So are you calling Park423524 gay?
__________________
Go WiTh ThE FLoW.

|BL|RS|PIAA|CFE|CFMC|SSM|CFG|CFDP|ABG|M6|AFE|MTECH |RPI|JB+|CSLT|KWSC|
mJ335 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-09-2009, 01:13 AM   #61
ra2fanatic
Lieutenant General
 
ra2fanatic's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 AW E92 335i
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: SoCal

Posts: 11,825
iTrader: (29)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to ra2fanatic
Quote:
Originally Posted by marty_mcfly View Post
porn affects a girls mind entirely different then it does to a guys mind.

i think girls just get all wet or use it to "get in the mood" and maybe have a little play time down there.

in this case this though, i would imagine it be different for sara. she probably just sits there idolizing these girls whom she will never be as good looking as and cries herself to sleep.
ouch!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mJ335 View Post
So are you calling Park423524 gay?
and the truth is out!
__________________


Camden S...Stg4
ra2fanatic is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-09-2009, 01:21 AM   #62
knext21
Subscribed
 
knext21's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3 DCT (sold)
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Miami

Posts: 1,051
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMMazing07 View Post
i have a free brazzers membership that i found. anyone want the username and password PM me.
Send that over buddy lol
knext21 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-09-2009, 01:30 AM   #63
BzsBimmer
2-4-6-8 My car and house depreciate
 
BzsBimmer's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 E90 M3
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Modesto CA

Posts: 1,751
iTrader: (12)

Send a message via Yahoo to BzsBimmer
http://jarsquatter.com/
BzsBimmer is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-09-2009, 02:49 AM   #64
number335
Second Lieutenant
 
number335's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 Coupe
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Orange County, CA

Posts: 255
iTrader: (0)

These are trojan viruses waiting to happen.
number335 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-09-2009, 04:36 AM   #65
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
 
DougLikesBMW's Avatar
 
Drives: '03 E46 330Ci
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Plano, Texas

Posts: 2,662
iTrader: (0)

There is a draft email that I just add links to every now and then. Took a lot of these links from some porn thread on this site. Enjoy, lol.

http://www.freshteen.biz/juggjenn/BZNbgbshawnakag4.htm

http://www.pokeherstars.com/nasty/RKvipallyssa1.htm

http://www.pokeherstars.com/18/18morgan3.htm

http://www.freshteen.biz/juggjenn/BZNbtiskylee4.htm

http://www.extremefeeds.com/hdplayer...hd-all&volume=

http://www.myfreevod.com/theater/?coid=21124

http://slave21.flashvideotheater.com...28f5nk924vr5bo

http://www.myfreepaysite.com/members/flmfp.html

www.jizzhut.com

http://www.jizzhut.com/videos/promis...-club-853.html

http://video.xnxx.com/video36795/Hot...d_-_Bree_Olson

www.bangbros.com
www.youporn.com
www.redtube.com
www.dansmovies.com
www.freeones.com
www.myfreepaysite.com
www.maxporn.com
www.grayvee.com
www.inthevip.com
www.pornhub.com
www.xvideos.com
www.youjizz.com
www.juggworld.com
www.camelclips.com
www.assisass.com
www.ro89.com
www.tube1.com
www.ovguide.com/adult.html
www.eskimotube.com
www.worldsex.com
www.neatmovies.com
www.gonzo-movies.com
www.magicmovies.com
www.dreammovies.com
www.pornorama.com
www.tube8.com
www.spankwire.com
www.wowtgp.com
www.fantasti.cc
www.hd-bomba.com
www.3mia.com
www.hustlertv.com
DougLikesBMW is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-09-2009, 05:59 AM   #66
mJ335
Amateur Post Whore
 
mJ335's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 E90 SparkLiN G. 335i
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SocaL

Posts: 3,037
iTrader: (17)

Garage List
2007 e90 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougLikesBMW View Post
There is a draft email that I just add links to every now and then. Took a lot of these links from some porn thread on this site. Enjoy, lol.

http://www.freshteen.biz/juggjenn/BZNbgbshawnakag4.htm

http://www.pokeherstars.com/nasty/RKvipallyssa1.htm

http://www.pokeherstars.com/18/18morgan3.htm

http://www.freshteen.biz/juggjenn/BZNbtiskylee4.htm

http://www.extremefeeds.com/hdplayer...hd-all&volume=

http://www.myfreevod.com/theater/?coid=21124

http://slave21.flashvideotheater.com...28f5nk924vr5bo

http://www.myfreepaysite.com/members/flmfp.html

www.jizzhut.com

http://www.jizzhut.com/videos/promis...-club-853.html

http://video.xnxx.com/video36795/Hot...d_-_Bree_Olson

www.bangbros.com
www.youporn.com
www.redtube.com
www.dansmovies.com
www.freeones.com
www.myfreepaysite.com
www.maxporn.com
www.grayvee.com
www.inthevip.com
www.pornhub.com
www.xvideos.com
www.youjizz.com
www.juggworld.com
www.camelclips.com
www.assisass.com
www.ro89.com
www.tube1.com
www.ovguide.com/adult.html
www.eskimotube.com
www.worldsex.com
www.neatmovies.com
www.gonzo-movies.com
www.magicmovies.com
www.dreammovies.com
www.pornorama.com
www.tube8.com
www.spankwire.com
www.wowtgp.com
www.fantasti.cc
www.hd-bomba.com
www.3mia.com
www.hustlertv.com
You win.





(Oh, and 69th post, yay)
__________________
Go WiTh ThE FLoW.

|BL|RS|PIAA|CFE|CFMC|SSM|CFG|CFDP|ABG|M6|AFE|MTECH |RPI|JB+|CSLT|KWSC|
mJ335 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:40 AM.




5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST