2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
 

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums General 5-Series Sedan and Wagon (F10 / F11) Forum 2013 5 Series Sedan and GT Pricing / Ordering Guides
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-15-2012, 12:53 PM   #1
Jason
Administrator
 
Jason's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: USA

Posts: 16,505
iTrader: (0)

Arrow 2013 5 Series Sedan and GT Pricing / Ordering Guides

BIMMERPOST NEWS
2013 5 Series Sedan and GT Pricing / Ordering Guides
26
COMMENTS

Here are the official pricing guides for the 2013 5 Series Sedan (F10) and GT (F07) [download PDFs below].

The pricing listed in the guides are effective July 1, 2012.

For a list of the July production changes for the F10 (sedan) and F07 (GT), see the following info: ALL 2013 5 Series Sedan and GT July NA Production Changes, w/ new Individual Package



* Click to download 2013 F10 sedan and GT price guides *

Name:  Screen Shot 2012-05-15 at 9.48.19 AM.jpg
Views: 14764
Size:  22.6 KB Name:  Screen Shot 2012-05-15 at 9.48.40 AM.jpg
Views: 14657
Size:  20.1 KB




* Click to download 2013 F10 sedan order guide *

Name:  Screen Shot 2012-05-15 at 9.48.40 AM.jpg
Views: 14657
Size:  20.1 KB


Jason is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-15-2012, 01:03 PM   #2
bobblehead
Brigadier General
 
bobblehead's Avatar
 
Drives: warp speed
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Toronto, On

Posts: 3,681
iTrader: (0)

Any chance you have the Canada info ??
bobblehead is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      05-15-2012, 01:07 PM   #3
Alan l.
Brigadier General
 
Alan l.'s Avatar
 
Drives: LCI M-Sport 550i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: East Coast

Posts: 4,418
iTrader: (8)

Few things I noticed changed with Bmw's options based on this document. (535Xi)

535Xi Base price went up from $54,800 to $55,400 ($600 increase)

M-Sport Package no longer includes the Dynamic Damper Control or the Multi-Contour Seats. Price is down from $4800 to $2900

Dynamic Damper Control is now available as a individual option for $1000 or part of the new Dynamic Handling Package which includes the Dynamic Damper Control, Adaptive Drive and ARS for $3500

Multi-Contour Seats is now available as a individual option for $1300 or part of the Luxury Seating Package which also includes the Front Ventilated Seats, Active Front Seats for $2400

Fold Down Seats now comes standard and no longer part of the Cold Weather Package which drops the price for the package to $950 from $1450

Premium Package no longer includes the Park Distance Control or Garage Opener. Price down from $2000 to $1500

Garage Opener now comes standard

Park Distance Control is now available as a individual option for $750 or part of the Driver Assistance Package which includes the PDC, Rear View Camera, Active Blind Spot Detection and Side/Top View Cameras for $1900

Elimination of the Sports Package on all models besides the ActiveHybrid 5!!

Technology Package now contains Navigation System, HUD, Smart phone integration, BMW Apps, Real Time Traffic Info and the New Instrument Cluster with extended contents for $2800

Navigation System is still available as a individual option for $1900

No mention of the 4 Zone Climate Control anywhere in the options or standard equipment list. Not sure if this is no longer available or comes standard.
__________________

2014 LCI 550i M Sport | 3D Design Front Spoiler | BMW Performance Black Grills | BMW Performance Trunk Lip | BMW Performance Diffuser | Painted Reflectors | Wincos 30% Tint | Supersprint Exhaust | ACSSprings | MORR VS8.2 Rims 20x10R and 20x9F | Michelin PSS Tires |||More Photos of my car here|||

Last edited by Alan l.; 05-15-2012 at 04:08 PM.
Alan l. is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-15-2012, 02:59 PM   #4
Needsdecaf
Everything's Bigger in Texas!
 
Drives: Porsche Tractor
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: The Woodlands, TX

Posts: 1,822
iTrader: (0)

Holy crap this is confusing.

BTW, DHP is not "new" to us with a 2011. It's merely returning.
Needsdecaf is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-15-2012, 03:27 PM   #5
Alan l.
Brigadier General
 
Alan l.'s Avatar
 
Drives: LCI M-Sport 550i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: East Coast

Posts: 4,418
iTrader: (8)

Does anyone know what the "Adaptive Drive" that is now included in the Dynamic Handling Package?

The current 2012 build doesn't mention this feature anywhere.

I am guessing no power bump for the F10 at all for 2013 which is a big disappointment.

Alan
__________________

2014 LCI 550i M Sport | 3D Design Front Spoiler | BMW Performance Black Grills | BMW Performance Trunk Lip | BMW Performance Diffuser | Painted Reflectors | Wincos 30% Tint | Supersprint Exhaust | ACSSprings | MORR VS8.2 Rims 20x10R and 20x9F | Michelin PSS Tires |||More Photos of my car here|||
Alan l. is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-15-2012, 03:32 PM   #6
DJEngineer
Private First Class
 
Drives: To Be Determined...
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Southern Cal.

Posts: 129
iTrader: (0)

Just a guess...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan l. View Post

I am guessing no power bump for the F10 at all for 2013 which is a big disappointment.

Alan
Assuming this will occur at the LCI update to coincide with a possible 335i/340i power bump...
DJEngineer is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-15-2012, 03:46 PM   #7
JK479
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 8 Speed Auto Bimmer
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Anywhere

Posts: 575
iTrader: (0)

I assume now you cannot order a Nav without Heads Up? BMW shouldnt make us buy the heads up if we do not want a refelction on our dash...

I guess its just there new thing... heads up with nav or forget it...

12 335i is the same.
JK479 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-15-2012, 03:55 PM   #8
earlfocht
New Member
 
Drives: '13 M5, ED
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New York

Posts: 7
iTrader: (0)

Can the Individual colors be ordered with M-Sport?

Technically, it looks like they can't: "ZMP requires ordering 300, 354, 416, 668, A52, A89 or B90" (all of today's M-Sport-compatible colors).

I'd love either Black Sapphire (not available) or the new Azurite Black (individual) with M-Sport, and I'll almost certainly be ordering a 2013 550i xDrive later this year.
earlfocht is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-15-2012, 04:05 PM   #9
Alan l.
Brigadier General
 
Alan l.'s Avatar
 
Drives: LCI M-Sport 550i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: East Coast

Posts: 4,418
iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk3355 View Post
I assume now you cannot order a Nav without Heads Up? BMW shouldnt make us buy the heads up if we do not want a refelction on our dash...

I guess its just there new thing... heads up with nav or forget it...

12 335i is the same.
Navigation is still available as a stand alone option for $1900
__________________

2014 LCI 550i M Sport | 3D Design Front Spoiler | BMW Performance Black Grills | BMW Performance Trunk Lip | BMW Performance Diffuser | Painted Reflectors | Wincos 30% Tint | Supersprint Exhaust | ACSSprings | MORR VS8.2 Rims 20x10R and 20x9F | Michelin PSS Tires |||More Photos of my car here|||
Alan l. is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-15-2012, 04:08 PM   #10
rhinosaur
First Lieutenant
 
rhinosaur's Avatar
 
Drives: F11 535d MY2013
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Germany/Portugal

Posts: 361
iTrader: (0)

It seems as if they have dropped Sophisto Gray II.
rhinosaur is offline   Portugal
0
Reply With Quote
      05-15-2012, 04:12 PM   #11
Alan l.
Brigadier General
 
Alan l.'s Avatar
 
Drives: LCI M-Sport 550i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: East Coast

Posts: 4,418
iTrader: (8)

I think they call it Dark Graphite Metallic II here in the states?
__________________

2014 LCI 550i M Sport | 3D Design Front Spoiler | BMW Performance Black Grills | BMW Performance Trunk Lip | BMW Performance Diffuser | Painted Reflectors | Wincos 30% Tint | Supersprint Exhaust | ACSSprings | MORR VS8.2 Rims 20x10R and 20x9F | Michelin PSS Tires |||More Photos of my car here|||
Alan l. is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-15-2012, 04:19 PM   #12
JK479
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 8 Speed Auto Bimmer
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Anywhere

Posts: 575
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan l. View Post
Navigation is still available as a stand alone option for $1900
Yes, but can you get apps, sideview, assist without heads up?

doesnt seem like it.

You want apps... you get heads up?

I really wish someone could just convert me to heads up fan. Have the improved the dash reflection when not in use?
JK479 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-15-2012, 04:19 PM   #13
rhinosaur
First Lieutenant
 
rhinosaur's Avatar
 
Drives: F11 535d MY2013
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Germany/Portugal

Posts: 361
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan l. View Post
I think they call it Dark Graphite Metallic II here in the states?
Correct! Thanks! I checked it and Sophisto is also B90.
I wonder why they rebrand these colors from continent to continent.
rhinosaur is offline   Portugal
0
Reply With Quote
      05-15-2012, 06:10 PM   #14
ITR
Registered
 
Drives: 328i
Join Date: May 2012
Location: United States

Posts: 3
iTrader: (0)

No power improvement is a let down.
ITR is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-15-2012, 07:42 PM   #15
I Love BMW's
Private
 
I Love BMW's's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 1M BSM
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Driving one of my BMW's

Posts: 78
iTrader: (0)

Crap, I have a 2012 on order for July Euro delivery. I think the changes make my configuration less expensive. I'm guessing I can't do a July build of a 2013 and still do a Euro delivery at the end of July though.
I Love BMW's is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-16-2012, 06:13 AM   #16
hinckley
Lieutenant
 
hinckley's Avatar
 
Drives: MY13 M5 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Boston, MA USA

Posts: 427
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan l. View Post
No mention of the 4 Zone Climate Control anywhere in the options or standard equipment list. Not sure if this is no longer available or comes standard.
4 Zone is shown as standard on the Active Hybrid but there's no mention of it as either standard or optional equipment on the other models.
hinckley is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-16-2012, 01:36 PM   #17
rhinosaur
First Lieutenant
 
rhinosaur's Avatar
 
Drives: F11 535d MY2013
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Germany/Portugal

Posts: 361
iTrader: (0)

Seeing that I have ordered a 535d F11 for delivery in September (so it will be a MY2013 car), I have a few questions, maybe some of you would be kind enough to help out:

– was 2VB (Tire Pressure monitor) standard prior to MY2013? I am paying for it in my F11 and I see it is a standard equipment for North America…
– same question for 302 (Anti-theft alarm) and 319 (Universal garage-door opener).
– was 5AG (active blind spot detection) part of the ZDA package (Driver assistance package) prior to MY2013?
– what is option 840 (increased top speed limiter)? Does this override the limit of 250 km/h or 155 mph?
– is 6WA (Instrument cluster with extended contents)—part of the ZTP package (Technology package)—the new MFID that Jason announced a few days ago?

Thank you very much in advance!
rhinosaur is offline   Portugal
0
Reply With Quote
      05-20-2012, 02:18 AM   #18
realbass1
New Member
 
Drives: 2013 528i M
Join Date: May 2012
Location: CA

Posts: 11
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan l. View Post
Few things I noticed changed with Bmw's options based on this document. (535Xi)

535Xi Base price went up from $54,800 to $55,400 ($600 increase)

M-Sport Package no longer includes the Dynamic Damper Control or the Multi-Contour Seats. Price is down from $4800 to $2900

Dynamic Damper Control is now available as a individual option for $1000 or part of the new Dynamic Handling Package which includes the Dynamic Damper Control, Adaptive Drive and ARS for $3500

Multi-Contour Seats is now available as a individual option for $1300 or part of the Luxury Seating Package which also includes the Front Ventilated Seats, Active Front Seats for $2400

Fold Down Seats now comes standard and no longer part of the Cold Weather Package which drops the price for the package to $950 from $1450

Premium Package no longer includes the Park Distance Control or Garage Opener. Price down from $2000 to $1500

Garage Opener now comes standard

Park Distance Control is now available as a individual option for $750 or part of the Driver Assistance Package which includes the PDC, Rear View Camera, Active Blind Spot Detection and Side/Top View Cameras for $1900

Elimination of the Sports Package on all models besides the ActiveHybrid 5!!

Technology Package now contains Navigation System, HUD, Smart phone integration, BMW Apps, Real Time Traffic Info and the New Instrument Cluster with extended contents for $2800

Navigation System is still available as a individual option for $1900

No mention of the 4 Zone Climate Control anywhere in the options or standard equipment list. Not sure if this is no longer available or comes standard.
I was confused too- I just placed my order for a 2013 528. My msport package includes contour seats, fyi.
realbass1 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-23-2012, 07:29 AM   #19
Alan l.
Brigadier General
 
Alan l.'s Avatar
 
Drives: LCI M-Sport 550i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: East Coast

Posts: 4,418
iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by realbass1 View Post
I was confused too- I just placed my order for a 2013 528. My msport package includes contour seats, fyi.
Hmm strange. According to the document the Msport package doesn't say anything about seats. Can anyone else confirm?

Alan
__________________

2014 LCI 550i M Sport | 3D Design Front Spoiler | BMW Performance Black Grills | BMW Performance Trunk Lip | BMW Performance Diffuser | Painted Reflectors | Wincos 30% Tint | Supersprint Exhaust | ACSSprings | MORR VS8.2 Rims 20x10R and 20x9F | Michelin PSS Tires |||More Photos of my car here|||
Alan l. is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-25-2012, 01:03 AM   #20
realbass1
New Member
 
Drives: 2013 528i M
Join Date: May 2012
Location: CA

Posts: 11
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan l. View Post
Hmm strange. According to the document the Msport package doesn't say anything about seats. Can anyone else confirm?

Alan
Here's a screenshot of the MSport from my order:
Attached Images
 
realbass1 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-25-2012, 08:20 AM   #21
Alan l.
Brigadier General
 
Alan l.'s Avatar
 
Drives: LCI M-Sport 550i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: East Coast

Posts: 4,418
iTrader: (8)

thanks for that! time to go speak to my dealer about my order

Alan
__________________

2014 LCI 550i M Sport | 3D Design Front Spoiler | BMW Performance Black Grills | BMW Performance Trunk Lip | BMW Performance Diffuser | Painted Reflectors | Wincos 30% Tint | Supersprint Exhaust | ACSSprings | MORR VS8.2 Rims 20x10R and 20x9F | Michelin PSS Tires |||More Photos of my car here|||
Alan l. is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-06-2012, 08:38 PM   #22
DitrasetMan
Private First Class
 
Drives: None
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Florida

Posts: 112
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhinosaur View Post
Seeing that I have ordered a 535d F11 for delivery in September (so it will be a MY2013 car), I have a few questions, maybe some of you would be kind enough to help out:

– was 2VB (Tire Pressure monitor) standard prior to MY2013? I am paying for it in my F11 and I see it is a standard equipment for North America…
– same question for 302 (Anti-theft alarm) and 319 (Universal garage-door opener).
– was 5AG (active blind spot detection) part of the ZDA package (Driver assistance package) prior to MY2013?
– what is option 840 (increased top speed limiter)? Does this override the limit of 250 km/h or 155 mph?
– is 6WA (Instrument cluster with extended contents)—part of the ZTP package (Technology package)—the new MFID that Jason announced a few days ago?


Thank you very much in advance!

Did you ever get an answer to your last question regarding the new multifunction instrument display being a part of the $2,800 Tech package?
DitrasetMan is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
2013 3 series sedan pricing, 2013 5 series gt price, 2013 5 series gt pricing, 2013 5 series price, 2013 5 series pricing, 2013 528i price, 2013 528i pricing, 2013 535i price, 2013 535i pricing, 2013 550i, 2013 550i price, 2013 550i pricing, 2013 bmw 5 series, 2013 bmw 5 series gt price, 2013 f10 price, 2013 f10 pricing, 5-series forum, bmw 5 series forums, bmw 5 series gt price, bmw 5 series price, bmw 5 series pricing, bmw 5-series forum, bmw f07 pricing, bmw f10 forum, bmw f10 price, bmw f10 pricing, f07 price, f07 pricing, f10 5 series forum, f10 5 series forums, f10 forum, f10 forums, f10 price, f10 pricing

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:40 AM.




5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST