2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications Vibration in drivetrain

12-04-2017, 06:20 PM   #1
Shnitzer
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 bmw 535i

Vibration in drivetrain

Anyone having this vibration ,it occurs at highway speeds 75-79 mph
already road forced balanced all wheels and tires ,vibration feels like its from the rear,did a visual on front and rear flex disk they seem fine . Not able to see carrier bearing unless I drop exhaust too lazy right now to do that My car has about 88,000 mi on it
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2017, 08:17 PM   #2
Bklynjoker
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F10 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnitzer View Post
Anyone having this vibration ,it occurs at highway speeds 75-79 mph
already road forced balanced all wheels and tires ,vibration feels like its from the rear,did a visual on front and rear flex disk they seem fine . Not able to see carrier bearing unless I drop exhaust too lazy right now to do that My car has about 88,000 mi on it
Man this fckin VIB drives me insane, I matched all PSI's to spec & still VIB on the highway. How much did it cost to Force.Bal all 4 corners?? This is my next step but didn't know the cost. I complained to service already and they said my wheels weren't bent.. once I force bal & if the problem still exist letting Bmw deal with it. If not LemonLaw.com here I come.
Pls, how much to RdForce all 4 corners?
Appreciate 0