2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums General 5-Series Sedan and Wagon (F10 / F11) Forum I need your help to create a bodykit

04-20-2013, 12:54 PM   #1
DINAN_GT
Banned

Drives: BMW 550i GT

Garage List
Thumbs up I need your help to create a bodykit

Hey guys!

LT-Motorsport wants me to create their next bodykit for the F07 550 GT! I'm so overwhelmed, but I'm not very used to designing bodykits professionally lol... however I need your guys input on some of your favorite bodykits and spoilers on the F10, since they are pretty closely related. So far, I like the rear diffuser of the LUMMA design and the Kerscher. I also like the front apron/bumper of the ACS bodykit as well as the Kerscher again. For the sideskirts I've decided to go with a widen flare M5 style look. Please feel free to post any pics of kits you like.

Also, this is going to be designed as a kit that goes on top of the standard F07 bumpers (front and rear) besides the sideskirts (which are replaced), like the ACS bodykit.
DINAN_GT is offline   United_States