2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications Got DINAN Stage 3

07-22-2013, 04:16 PM   #1
DINAN_GT
That Guy w/ the Modded GT

Drives: BMW 550i GT

Garage List
Got DINAN Stage 3

I was getting the GT serviced right before Bimmerfest, so as a surprise for the family I told my guys to bump it up to stage 3, which is possible since I have the custom exhaust.

DINAN stage 3 gives between a 15-20 hp/tq bump, so now I should be pushing around 540 hp, but here's the best part. 600 ft-lb of torque. 600. Holy %$&@.

Stage 3 has definitely made a significant improvement. Since this tune works wi the exhaust, it's a tiny bit louder and more aggressive. The torque now is immediate from any speed, even more than Stage 2 (which I couldn't believe lol), and will pull to 110 before you even know it, especially from anywhere between 45-70 mph.

Surprisingly, as an added bonus, the handling and steering has improved as well. Now for some odd reason the F07 steering wasn't as poor as the f10's, and it felt even better with the H&R springs. Now with stage 3, it feels even more responsive and sporty, like a true BMW. It's definitely more performance-oriented now, while still feeling like a mini living room inside.

I am very happy with it so far.

See more photos of it here...
Like my Wheels? They're 4 Sale... Click Here
DINAN_GT is offline   United_States
      07-22-2013, 09:03 PM   #2
Aeroav8r
Private First Class

Drives: '11 535i

Awesome to see a tricked out GT, good stuff
Aeroav8r is offline   United_States