View Single Post
      07-07-2014, 07:52 PM   #71
gclions
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 550i

It took me a little over a week to put it all together once I started. I figured there would be interest, but I know I would want hard proof that they worked if I was buying them. I'm not a vendor, nor do I have any experience selling items, so I may need your guys advice on the best way to secure payment that protects both me and any potential buyers. Plus, I don't know what kind of quantity I can work on at a time.

So, IF they work, which remains to be seen, I can have them to people in less than three weeks I think, from order to door step. I have a good supplier for aluminum tubing, with a delivery of about five business days, one week for machining and welding, and one week for filters to be delivered. The only unknown is turnaround on powder coating, I'll need to talk to the owner to see what he can do. I didn't want to waste the guy's time if I wasn't for sure going to bring items to him.

In my opinion, we can talk interest after Wednesday's dyno run, but in any event I appreciate all the help from the forum. If the numbers aren't there, it won't matter much, but the fact that we have a small community looking for ways to eek out HP is impressive.

Cross your fingers.