Rep
Drives: Jet Black E92 M3

Part-out! Arqray Race Catback + AA Catless Xpipe - Canada/USA

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hi Guys,

Just traded the M3 into the dealer for a new toy.

So my Arqray Race catback and Active Autowerke Catless (Race) X-pipe are both for sale. Absolutely loved both pieces, especially the combination. The power and sound from the X-Pipe paired with the great tone and "character" of the Arqray were divine.

Note: A) I also have the stock M3 steering wheel 6mt and trim available (used for 1 month when I bought the car, swapped out for the performance wheel right away - mint). B) I also have the RUBBER WINTER MATS for the car, I will take pics, etc - used for 2 seasons.

PRICE:

1. Arqray Catback: price dropppp 2000$$ shipped, OBO (retail: $3495)
2. AA X-pipe: $1250 USD + $90 shipping/packing (retail: $1799) -- PENDING
3: Mint M3 steering wheel 6MT - 300$ plus shipping, OBO
4: Mint M3 steering wheel face plate trim - BEST OFFER

Both parts are off the car and available for pick-up in Montreal, Qc, Canada. I will gladly ship within Canada or to the USA. Shipping costs to the buyer will be 90$, anything over that I will pay.

I will take pics of the pieces and post them - nothing much to see. Both pieces are in perfect working order, with no dings or anything. They have the normal signs of wear/dirt from being under a car.

The tips on the ARQRAY are not scratched or dented or anything.

I took two quick clips of the car yesterday before trading it in. The videos are not great at all but I just wanted you guys to get a feel for this actual setup - I absolutely loved it and every car enthusiast I know did too. I drove through the city and daily with no trouble from the police or anybody - just thumbs up! Nice classy noise when DD, and dirty jet sound when you are on it.

LINKS: if you have speakers, it makes a world of difference. I literally just drove it cold out of my driveway and back around the round...play around on youtube and you'll find better quality clips.

1:

2.:

I would encourage CANADIANS to come and grab these - getting the Arqray ($3495 USD) and the X-pipe ($1799 USD) to Canada with duties and shipping was a costly pain.

Payment in person, or if shipping, via Paypal or credit card.

Thanks a lot

NICK

Last edited by niqui; 02-08-2015 at 07:08 PM.. Reason: steering wheel note
Appreciate 0