02-25-2016, 09:32 AM   #40
gtmassive75
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: G05 X5,G20 M340,2024 G01(2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
I gotta ask cause i just got back from NJ/NY...how the hell do you guys drive around in the middle of New York LOL! i've driven in San Diego/Los Angeles/San Francisco and Florida traffic but New York was a whole new level! i've been cut off forced to the shoulder, and even forced to take other routes when i didn't know which lanes to be in haha!!! i had no clue where the hell i was going after i got detoured. $hit, even grandma pushed me off the road and didn't even look at me! and people freakin' everywhere!! and they will step in front of you and not even look! i swear, i could have been on the news injuring thousands of people that day lol anyways, that was an experience to remember!
Its because of the environment we live in(5 boroughs).. we're always in a rush because so many things to do. We will drive fast, cut people off just to get where we're going to save an extra 5mins.. Cutting other drivers off in NYC is a norm, we who lives in 5 boroughs consider that as normal.

Next time u in NYC, take the subway, but not between 8-9:30am & 5-7pm because you might get push onto the tracks and stand in the train and can't even move your arm.
2020 G05 MSport 40i--Phytonic Blue Metallic/Vernasca Coffee Leather/Multi Contour SeatsTrim/Executive Package/MSport Brakes/Icon Adaptive Led HeadlightsW/Laserlight/Harman Kardon/Heated Front Seats Armrests & Steering
Appreciate 1