Dream crusher
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fast

Garage List
2011 535  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///TWM3FAN
Just had my F10 535i flashed by Alex today with their stage one tune. The car now pulls so much stronger in the mid range then when the car was on JB4 stage one pnp that I had awhile back. Will let the ecu adapt for a couple of days before putting the car on the Dyno to see how much power it is making. I opted for the m boot option as well for future convenience.
Nice! We'll probably be going to the Dyno same day then. I turn my car in this Friday to him.

Alex will hate me for this, but if you want a quicker jump off the line get a sprint booster and put it in red mode. Since you have the m-boot you can experiment with throttle mapping. Alex can make your throttle very aggressive. I like to be able to toggle on the fly so the SB works for me. Actually I had him increase throttle sensitivity and now I can have the throttle plate open instantly if I need. Instance throttle blips on my manual like its hooked up to a cable.
535i MIssion Performance, PS2, Helix HPFP Kit, Wagner FMIC, Spec 3 clutch, Steel SMF, Wolf Racing CP, UUC SSK, GFB dv, SprintBooster, Custom Dynomax Exhaust, M5 Sways, Eibach OE Springs, Koni Sports Adjustable, Custom Short Ram CAI

IG: @bmwdoubles
Appreciate 1