View Single Post
      06-16-2016, 05:09 PM   #91
AWF87M2
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW

I think the throttle response with the standard stage one flash is already more then enough for me lol. My car is a 2011 535i 8 speed, so it has the comfort,normal,sport,sport+ throttle settings. The sensitivity of the new remapped comfort mode feels somewhere between the lines of the old sport and normal modes and I find myself using this mode more often now. I am starting to get the infamous high pitched humming/moaning noise coming from the left side of the engine bay at idle when the engine is fully warmed up close to 250 Fahrenheit. Not sure if this is a result of a faulty waste gate solenoid like many n55 e9x 335i owners have experienced over on e90post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmw doubles View Post
Nice! We'll probably be going to the Dyno same day then. I turn my car in this Friday to him.

Alex will hate me for this, but if you want a quicker jump off the line get a sprint booster and put it in red mode. Since you have the m-boot you can experiment with throttle mapping. Alex can make your throttle very aggressive. I like to be able to toggle on the fly so the SB works for me. Actually I had him increase throttle sensitivity and now I can have the throttle plate open instantly if I need. Instance throttle blips on my manual like its hooked up to a cable.
Appreciate 0