View Single Post
      07-27-2016, 11:44 AM   #19
Murdock1012
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F13 M6

I've been on both sides of the fence as I've purchased and sold items through this wonderful forum from many members and never have I been in as situation like this. I feel robbed and cheated of my money.

I have sent payment to user BoogieMan2 for his Sheteigen FULL exhaust on July 17th 2016 in the amount of $1300+$38 paypal fee. The agreement was to have exhaust shipped once he received f10 550I oem exhaust from another member who will be shipping to him later that week. On Friday July 22nd I received a txt stating he will be skipping waiting on the oem exhaust from the other person he supposedly purchased from, go to his shop and have them put together a customer pipe. I knew this was about to go south already but I still gave him the benefit of the doubt. Here comes the wknd and I havent heard any updates so I sent him a txt on Monday July 25th @2:12pm for an update which he replied almost an Hr (2:47pm) later that he will try to get everything handled tomorrow (Tuesday 26th) if not it'll be later this wk or he'll refund my money. At this time I've heard enough and fedup. I txt him again same day at 10:18pm if he still havent heard from the guy with the oem exhaust he replied no! Understand my position and level of frustration at this point. I then asked for a refund as I no longer wanted the exhaust. He then explained he will have to sell the same exhaust that I bought , then use their money to refund me as he has used the money as down payment on a house! WTF!!! so now he then reposted the same thread to sell the exhaust ( http://f10.5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1275062) and claim that I backed out last minute!! I have been asking him to refund me my money since Yesterday afternoon. His last text to me was at 5:09PM Tuesday July 27 stating he's trying his best to be as quick as possible about this! I HAVE NOW SENT HIM A FINAL TXT AT 11:11AMET WARNING HIM HE HAS UNTIL 12:11PM TO REFUND MY MONEY AND RECOVER HIMSELF BEFORE I POST AND WARN OTHER ENTHUSIASTS LIKE MYSELF OF HIS S***Y BUSINESS AND I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE A RESPONSE.

I hate to do this and have never had to in the past but understand where im coming from and the amount of money I have paid to get nothing. Then to ask for a refund and cannot receive it. I think I have been fair and given him multiple opportunity to fix this but at this time I need the community's help. I have all my txt and can prove everything. If you know him personally let him know what a ***hole he is. I will continue to be a good member on this forum as I will not let one bad person affect others.
Appreciate 0