View Single Post
      07-30-2016, 03:22 AM   #22
Teddylongtooth
ZEROdoubleZERO
Rep
Drives: 2011 550i m sport

I can vouch for boogieman. He is a nice guy and someone who truely cares about people. Im not taking sides, but im here to say he is a trustworthy and honest person. He is no crook, criminal and not a liar. Hes an american who fought for his country and a veteran who deserves the benefit of the doubt. In my opinion the buyer got impatient about the shipping which was contigent upon the replacement stock exhaust from another person who is not involved in this deal. Boogieman offered to pay him back when the exhaust sells or ship the exhaust when the stock exhaust is installed and the sheteigen is removed. At the same time I understand the buyer being pist over the wait time but boogieman is just a guy selling his stuff from a forum market place, he's not a retailer and has no obligation to refund anything and his only obligation is to ship the exhaust which was the only thing that was agreed upon by both parties. As fas a I know he is trading in the car and has no use for the exhaust and still wants to ship it to the buyer. There needs to be some kind of agreement that is reasonable for both parties. I wouldnt give a refund either, I would only ship the exhaust when it was removed like how the original agreement was made. life happens and things dont happen as planned and people need deal with it, overcome and be patient.
Appreciate 0