View Single Post
      01-13-2018, 12:56 PM   #10
Jayphil
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 535I xdrive 2011 (M-SPORT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweettalker View Post
Why would anyone pay 900 for this when st suspension aka kwv1s are the same price is bey9nd me
Because KWV1 are not for Xdrive and because with spring you do not loose adaptive suspension functionnality maybe? I feel that op have legit reasons to consider those.

Only advise to op is do not expect to adjust the height very often. Maybe once for winter and once for summer but even that it is usually not very easy to adjust while on the car and salt from winter make it even worst. Lastly the spring is likely to be shorter vs let say the H&R spring (not adjustable version) so the confort is likely to be a bit worst.

I have HR& spring on my Xdrive and I have no problem in winter and the comfort is really good even after two years having them.
BMW 535I xdrive 2011 M-Sport with H&R Springs, Niche Form Wheels 8.5 ET35 / 10.5 ET35, Continental DSW06 245/35 & 285/30, JB4 Map 5, ER Downpipe, Megan Racing Quad Exhaust with Vibrant resonators, M5 Diffuser, Orange reflector shaved and removed xdrive badge.
Appreciate 2