Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezaircon4jc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramman434 View Post
So my '16 535 no longer chirps when I lock/unlock, but still flashes the lights. I have it coded to do so in BimmerCode and my settings are all checked off to do this.

I just tried hitting my panic button, and my tail lights lit up, without blinking, and there was no alarm sound.
I've been having issues the past 2 months where my car would randomly have the alarm going off, no faults shown (ONLY HAPPENS AT WORK, never anywhere else). I figured that might be the hood sensor (located behind the driver's headlight) and tried pushing that back into position, but it still keeps happening.

I have no idea what's going on. I saw on the F15 forums, someone had a similar thing, and discovered it was a bad fuse (for not having an alarm chirp). I looked at my fuses, but honestly can't tell if there's anything wrong with them, as the caps look fine.

Any ideas?!
Long, long shot, but how's the battery? Do you have Comfort Access? If so, any issues with that?
Brand new battery and C/A
Appreciate 0