08-27-2020, 01:27 AM   #96
marmit2017
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11 535i 13 328i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingi View Post
Hi guys I have installed LED lights and a resistor. Unfortunately, the LEDs still flicker when they are turned on, since it's getting a PWM signal (not just when unlocking, but every time the bulb turns on i.e. every time I'm turning). This results in a short flash in the beginning.

I have just simple resistors installed and it looks like there is no electronics. Is there a difference between resistors and decoders? Any way to get this fixed? It is rather annoying and I guess for people driving in front of me even more so. I do have coded the warm/cold check, but that doesn't change anything (didn't expect it to change something).

AUSG_09_FL_L_IS_LED
Nicht_aktiv -> Aktiv

Does this coding change anything? Have not tried that out yet.

Also, do you guys know a reliable way to activate the cornering light for testing? It doesn't turn on when it is not dark, even if I manually turn on the lights.
When you put the car in reverse with the lights on the cornering lights should both turn on. Code off the bulb check for high beam- there is no high beam bulb as it's a bi-xenon bulb- in the coding system the cornering light is in there as the high beam because it's in the place where a traditional high beam bulb would go. Look further into the thread I've explained it a few times
Appreciate 0