Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertbog View Post
He hates muslims and during katrina you could tell he didnt like blacks...

That's quite a bold accusation. Even if he did(does) dislike muslims, blacks, yellows, whatever, that doesn't make him a racist.

Have you ever met a black man that hates other black people? I have, and it's strange and intriguing. This guy was born and raised in Louisiana, until he moved to Houston during junior high/high school (I don't recall which). This guy PUT HIS HOUSE UP FOR SALE when Katrina victims came here. He said you have no idea what were in for, and just watch the crime wave. How about seeing a grandmother standing out front of the Astrodome pleading not to go in there because as she put it, "You don't have any idea what those people are like." My mouth dropped.

The ironic thing, his dad hates white people and hated that most of his sons friends were white. His take was, they moved into a mostly white area, and he related to the white people more. Seeing a black man use the "N-word" with hate in his voice is hard to witness. He takes offense to being called African-American, as his ancestors are from the Caribbean. To people like Al Sharpton, he's just a black sell-out, which hurts him even more.
Appreciate 0