09-18-2020, 09:17 AM   #4
Gjohnson7
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 11' BMW 535i, 12' Lexus RX350,

Garage List
2011 535i  [0.00]
BrandBMW
Updated the post above. Sorry, I rushed through the post above and should have corrected that earlier. I actually have been researching the giubo and differential bushings and plan to replace them soon due to mileage.

As an update, I took a step back and re-addressed the situation. The vibration issue I have is a result of the new wheel/tire combo. After inspecting the giubo and all suspension bushings I decided to take my stock 18" wheels back to the local tire shop to determine if they were re-balanced after removing the stock TPMS. Apparently, they were not and after rebalancing the vibration is gone with the Stock 18" wheels. So that leaves me with the culprit being the new setup.

I have picked up the wheels from the repair shop and all bends have now been addressed, so I will be heading to the tire shop today on my lunch break to see if I can have the new combination road forced balanced. Hopefully, all will be good.
BurrNinja431.50