View Single Post
      02-16-2021, 04:37 PM   #8002
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Ahem....pot....kettle, do you copy. Sorry, I'm looking at your profile pic on here.

To answer your question, most of us men are boring creatures. Most of us don't live a jet-setting lifestyle that is captured moment by moment with a professional photographer. these are the differences between men and women; men want to take your picture....especially when looking cute, which is most of the time. Manly men are too busy trying to get shit done to worry about taking a picture. Then, when it's time for us to upload a photo to a dating site, we have the option of adding old ass photos that were taken of us or the awkward selfie......or the last straw, the bathroom selfie.

This exact reason, is why I do not have many photos of myself on social media.

This is as inaccurate as it comes. 90% of all statistics are made up, but I'm going to guesstimate that 95% of that 90% are bathroom selfies. You'd be amazed. You'd also be amazed at what you see in the background of some of those bathroom selfies.

I'd also like to add, looking the way that you do; if you were to initiate a conversation with a man that you are attracted to....he would be completely blown away. Just a heads up. Men do not get approached by attractive women. When we do, it's a game changer. Men.....am I right?

Brush up on that face to face, in person experience. It's going to make a comeback.
That's a photo from 2015-ish. I'm certainly not on bimmerpost to find a husband.

Hinge isn't looking great at the moment either.... This is just terrible...What did I do for God to punish me like this?
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
M5Rick61831.00