Quote:
Originally Posted by 550bye View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukavergille View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 550bye View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukavergille View Post
Colored instrument cluster needles red. Turned out better than i expected. Now waiting for new steering wheel to arrive.
Does anyone know if its possible to remove the needles from the front? And how its done?
Are you asking about removing the instrument needles?
Yes about the instrument cluster needles, is it possible?
Yes about the instrument cluster needles, is it possible?[/QUOTE]
Yes, they pop off fairly easy, actually just did mine today adjusting my needles from the last time I pulled them. There is a YouTube video but the quick steps are as followed.

Using gloves, tape two spots with painters tape on each side of the needle to prevent scratching, use a spoon on each side of the needle on top of the tape and with equal gentle force pry the needle up. When you reinstall them, just zero out the dial and very gently turn it to the left, if it stays at 0 (or the lowest setting for fuel or oil temp) then firmly press the needle down until you feel it engage a second time. But if you can turn it past the 0 mark then move it as far as it will turn to the left and gently pull the needle out by hand and re-set it again at zero and then set it into place.

The video online was someone installing a Venoxy faceplate on a 3 series but it works the same. It's very simple. Good luck.[/QUOTE]
Thank you for this much detail man, appreciate it
Appreciate 0