View Single Post
      10-09-2022, 03:47 AM   #147
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

congrats to Red Bull and Max for their 2nd tittle in history.. and actually the first clean title.. last years tittle one was a gifted one to break Lewis' tittles.. we all know this.. i hope we wont ever see such things like that ever again in this sport..

F1 community was complaining about Merc's dominance.. 12 race wins out of 17 for Red Bull.. probably few more on the way.. very good job to create another actually a greater dominance thats all..

if we want to see races that at least 2-3 different teams win.. this way is the wrong way.. high-rake concept advantage is too big after new rules..

i hope Merc' already gave up in this season 3-5 races before put more bias to next years car.. probably less grippy and more slippery.. we all seen many times this year that if you cant even keep alongside a car ahead.. all that grip doesnt make sense at all.. to avoid tire destroying nature of it probably higher rake is a must for Merc's..

throughout Merc's dominance we seen much more fun races.. this year was/is so boring thanks to Ferrari also with their actions.. Red Bulls can overtake other teams like they re playing on easy mode in games.. other than that we just see nice overtakes back in the field to squeeze some fun out of the races..

anyway.. Red Bull and Max really deserved this tittle with these rules.. thats clear.. well done..