11-09-2023, 07:43 PM   #3
N55FTEN
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00866b View Post
Okay so here me out ,
I got a 2015 535i tuned stage 2 with bootmod3

Last year it started to miss fire so I’ve replaced the spark plugs , and the coils with PR ignition kit ,
Same thing happened kept miss firing only under heavy load if a floor it, if I didn’t , it’d b good .

Fast forward to this week I finally got time to take it apart , and I’ve replaced the spark plugs n got Ngk gapped at .20
Replaced the coil wiring from PR website

Bought Eu5 injectors , installed them followed YouTube video , put everything back , coded the injectors with protools app on android
(Keep in mind one of the injector did not have a calibration number so I left it blank ) I got pic if someone want to see,
After I coded the car , I tuned it with the eu5 selection under bootmod map
Reset the adaption for everything ,
Cleared all the codes ,

But test drove it 50% load ,
Got a check engine light , cleared it , never showed up but it’s still gets read by bootmod and BimmerLink , (pic attached for codes)
I’ve also data logged this drive if anyone can read logs,
And this was in in September last year with the old injectors,,,

Idk what to do ,
The car has a rough ass idle when it starts a cold start , but then no rough idle or anything , did I unplug some? Please help

What type of supporting mods do you have done to your car to run BM3 Stage 2? The reason I ask is because I was running into a similar issue when I had BM3 on my car for a short while. It felt the stage 2 was tuned to dump more fuel than what my stock HPFP could handle. Since I hadn't upgraded my HPFP at the time, the car was bogging during heavy lead or WOT. I ended up going back to MHD and ditching BM3 all together.
Appreciate 0