View Single Post
      01-24-2024, 08:37 AM   #8093
Reborn_
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW Z4MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murf the Surf View Post
The dispatchers response seems odd if you told them that you had trespassed the guy the night before and it resulted in an arrest. Maybe a breakdown in communications on the part of the dispatcher or they didn't understand what you were telling them. The fact you called 911 for an intruder/trespasser should've moved this right up to dispatching at least one possibly 2 scout cars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
I agree! I work a lot of my overtime as a call taker, dispatcher or Watch Deputy. If somebody called and explained that story - and we had already been to your residence 2-3 days before - we/I would have a couple of cars roll to your residence without question.
Thanks guys. Obviously I agree, but just wanted the unbiased opinion. To be fair, I probably wasn't as crystal clear as I'm being here, but it wasn't too bad, and when my wife took over, I thought "damn, that is as clear as day" lol. I guess the dispatcher just got stuck on the "man at door - send cops!" vibe and didn't pay enough attention or believe the relevant details from the prior encounter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaMaster14 View Post
It really is these days (especially in Los Angeles/Beverly Hills, honestly) 😔
OC is getting bad too - panhandlers and con artists approach me frequently as I'm walking to/from stores, and there's lots of theft. Still not as bad as LA of course, but I think we're bridging the gap!
Appreciate 2
Sedan_Clan25291.00
SaMaster144499.00