03-13-2011, 02:28 PM   #55
dagobertsmurf
6MT forever
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i Zipcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybimmer View Post
Cheap move BMW. Again, you are lucky you can do stuff like this in europe (which is known to be the most unequal and unfair place for stuff like this, believe me I grew up there so I know wth I am talking about), had you have been a US factory, supreme court would have shut you down. Equality and equal opportunity are like bread and butter of american mentality, everything happens by the book and rules and transparent.

I rarely comment on here, but this is the funniest thing I've read online in a very long time.

The announcement about the new black panel being introduced for 5er starting with March production was made way back in December or early January. It was no secret.

You must really hold a grudge against BMW. You sound like a Luddite, but with that whole American apple pie goodness talk you sound like you have been drinking Rush Limbaugh cool-aid but the talk of shutting factories down makes me think you are a left-wing communist.

Somebody should call BMW NA legal counsel and tell them to man their defense posts outside of Spartanburg because David Souter is coming back from retirement & coalescing with the Supreme Court to shut the BMW factory down because some dude convinced him BMW is a sham corporation for not offering a bluetooth upgrade in the 3 series.

Maybe you should pick up the pitchfork and head on over to your local dealer that he didn't inform you about production changes and upgrades to future models. I'm sure it is in any car dealers’ interests due to their American mentality that espouses the ideals of equality, fairness, transparency & doing things by the book to inform customers about future car updates & upgrades. The dealers are so well informed and they don't care about getting rid their inventory that is sitting on the lot and aging by the hour.
Appreciate 0