07-18-2017, 03:17 PM   #13
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by mragarg View Post
Love the build! I always enjoy seeing your posts about things you have planned!
appreciate it! for the most part i try to plan what i'm going to do or at least do some homework on it but post it here as well since we all love the build part of it and it's nice to show that part vs just showing what was done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ickdeep View Post
Good to know that people are actually using their stuff. That's all I ever use to clean my car now.

Cant wait to see the bumpers painted and back on the car
yup! some people talk $hit about CG but i've always had good experience with their products. really excited to see how their vinyl dressing works. had really good reviews on it plus i need to use it also for my Titan as the black fender flares are pretty dull looking after a car wash. i finally just picked up this Ryobi from Home Depot...actually the wife bought it for me cause it was on sale and now i need to find out which foam canon i need to get? i'm assuming none of the garden hose attachments is what i'm looking for but specifically one that works with a water pressure right?
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg

Last edited by lsturbointeg; 07-18-2017 at 03:23 PM..
Appreciate 0