02-12-2022, 02:22 PM   #72
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kick 6 View Post
Have you had COVID? People who have had COVID and get vaccinated have something like a 40% increase in adverse effects from the vaccination. My brother didn't have his problems until immediately after his second vaccine.

The way Omicron went through the community including vaccinated people, I wouldn't think getting a booster would be necessary.
This is another question since they are finally recognizing natural immunity, which may even be greater than the protection afforded by the vaccines, so what is going on exactly? (Kinda rhetorical, but if there's more insight, that's appreciated.)
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 0