View Single Post
      09-11-2016, 07:59 PM   #1
B58BULLY
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: sunset orange metallic f30 340

Guys for those of us wanting dme tunes but not trying to spend crazy money on it, well rktunes solved our issue....i did a stage 2 tune today (supporting mods, bms intake, er chargepipe and er catless downpipe, m5 exhaust muffler delete) i wont be at the dyno for about another week or two as he is still getting facility finished up but car feels soo much more responsive kind of like an f30 335 in sports plus or a stockish 550.

He said i should be in the 100 crank hp gain and 120-130 torque and boy can u feel it but i will update when i dyno!

Also got done the the awesome "burble" feature alot of shops have been doing and it puts a smile on my my face instantly i had him set it under the aggressive setting (mild, aggressive, violent) are what he offers i might honestly go to violent its that awesome!!

Lastly he and i were discussing our intakes and how with the hood closed they suck so when he was taking off my manifold he looked around a bit and says a front mounted intake is definitely doable for us! So our cone would sit behind the grille like the M cars n 550s, once i dyno and get some logging (which for those of you how love the jb4 app he sells a TABLET in which u can plug into your obd2 connector to log as well as have him update ur tune via wifi!!!!

If you contact him just let him know Aris gave you the info thru bimmerpost so he knows if he needs to come on board and make and account depending on demand i let him know more than 10 of us were signed up for mission performances group buy and he definitely is willing to work out a price for us on the tuning and intake if he is successful with my car

Attached Images

Last edited by B58BULLY; 09-27-2016 at 09:04 PM..
Appreciate 1
FSociety3812.50