View Single Post
      07-20-2010, 07:40 AM   #22
BimmerGuyFL
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 BMW 535i M-sport

I don't have an F10 but I do have a E92 335i coupe and we also have a 2010 E70 X5 xDrive30i. My 335i has always had a slight pull to the right even after having new tires installed, many alignments done and there doesn't seem to be a fix for it what so ever. When we first got our X5 I noticed the steering wheel was off center to the left a few degrees to keep the SAV going straight down a flat normal road. We made an appointment with Fields BMW and they checked it out. They tried to do an alignment but they said the front right upper control arm was "binding". They had that part replaced and now the X5 has a centered steering wheel and no pulling what so ever.

I also have had other BMW 3-series (two E46 models) and those also always pulled to the right with the steering off center to the left.

Just food for thought.
2013 F10 BMW 535i Alpine White / Oyster Dakota Leather / Anthracite Wood Trim / Steptronic transmission / M Sport Package / Premium Package / Technology Package / Rear-view camera / Park Distance Control
Appreciate 0