Rep
Drives: Space gray, M Beige F10 520d

Quote:
Originally Posted by bm323 View Post
hmmm ... from US options list, ZDH Dynamic Handling Package consists of
223 Electronic Damping Control
229 Active Roll Stabilization
2VA Adaptive Drive

229 Active Roll Stabilization in US appears to be dynamic drive (push button sport/normal or comfort?) which is included in 1 option (called option 223 in Singapore, ie consisting of dynamic damper control and dynamic drive) which I've taken. I'm considering whether adaptive drive is necessary and how it affects the drive. Yes, the base 535i here has 2TB sports automatic transmission.
I think this is only a normal "complicated way" that BMW constuct their option list. 223 and 229 is included in 2VA in Norway, and also in Germany:

2VA - Adaptive Drive inkl. Dynamic Drive (Reduzierung von Wankbewegungen), Dynamische Dämpfer Control (individuell wählbare Fahrwerkseinstellung Normal, Comfort, Sport) und Fahrdynamik-Control

And here you also see that Dynamic Drive is the same as Active Roll Stabilization and that "Normal, Comfort, Sport" button comes with Dynamic Damping, and not Adaptiv Drive. ("Normal, Sport" is also included with the sport automatic 2TB, but not "Comfort")

As I understand this, Adaptive Drive includes Dynamic Drive that is more advanced due to the fact that you also use the "Normal, Comfort, Sport" to control the included Active Roll Stabilization.
Appreciate 0