View Single Post
      12-10-2021, 12:21 AM   #14
sszablya
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 F10 550xi

So, to follow up a long-ass time later. Power Stop no longer makes these 2-piece drilled or slotted rotors. I went through several rounds of trying to acquire them from Summit Racing and through Powerstop customer service. All promising leads were dead ends. I ended up buying cast single piece rotors from Brakenetic on eBay. They seem to be working well, with no obvious problems in 2.5k miles (haven’t done much driving since May, 2020).

I replaced my rotors because the factory rotors were done. I don’t know if there’s and appreciable performance difference between new Pagid rotors and the Brakenetic rotors I installed. I have not found the Brakenetic rotors to cause any sponginess when they’re cold, which is something I’ve experienced with other drilled rotors on other cars.

Because I don’t have a valid experience with new Pagid rotors, nor have I had the mileage to really test the Brakenetic rotors, I can’t provide a recommendation based on functionality. However, they look cool and they seem to have quality construction.

Please ignore my horribly disfigured garage floor. It’s an old garage built on expansive soil.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1