shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanguard8 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Norville Rogers. He doesn't use shock collars. Positive reinforcement and Scooby snacks.
Glad it works for you.
Taser collars are good for many training problems, from Alfa problems to chicken bone eating problems to wilderness hiking problems.
I have high performance dogs who get to do cool things.

*Your lifestyle may differ.
"My dogs get to do cool things. Your lifestyle may differ." Do you think for a second that anyone on these forums or in your life think you do cool shit?

This. This is what makes you so insufferable. Do you, pat yourself on the back when you make comments like this thinking you're cool as you sit all day in front of the computer, hoping someone will care what you have to say? You literally cannot help yourself. This is how fragile your ego is - you can't even keep up the charade you aren't Little Bear. On an online forum where nobody can see you, you STILL have to fuck it up cuz of your fragile ego.

If you were going to recreate yourself, I suggest you do better. It's your insecure personality and your combative nature is how everyone knows it's you. Literally a male Karen online.
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan25113.50