12-01-2015, 11:10 PM   #199
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJBentley View Post
Hey guys I was hoping somebody could help me out. I have the bimmertech amp installed in my car with all OEM speakers at the moment. I want to add two subs in the trunk with a separate amp to push them. I also have a pair of aftermarket speakers for the front doors. Here's what I plan to do, can somebody confirm that this setup would be possible.

Channel A&B - tweeters
Channel C&D - midrange 4" speakers
Channel E - center speaker
Channel F - connect both underseat subs together(as they will be left OEM for now and they have a hard time with the wattage that's being sent to them now with the amp while on separate channels)
Channel G - connect both rear deck speakers(they too will be left OEM and will be used mainly just for rear fill)
Channel H - connect aftermarket trunk subs and separate amp

I know many people are against having read speakers and also a center channel, but I would like to keep them all connected to keep rear pdc audio working and for rear fill. So is this setup possible??
I had a link for this somewhere but I can't find which thread it was posted in? Nelson linked me with it so u may wanna shoot him a PM.
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0