View Single Post
      07-19-2010, 08:22 AM   #7
petros15978
Private
Rep
Drives: F10 520d & E90 318i

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk005x View Post
Just picked up my 535i last Tuesday and here are some pics after claying + polish + 2 coats of wax

Also big to Mark Carvalho at JMK BMW, best experience with a CA that me and my family have had. I would def. recommend him to anyone looking for a BMW in NJ.

Attachment 408736
Attachment 408737
Attachment 408738

Here are the options that I got:

Sport Package + Sport Auto
P1, P2,
Cold Weather
Cinnamon Brown
Cold Weather
Dynamic Handling
Comfort Access

Initial Impressions:

Would have to say that this car looks much better in person then looking at it from pics.

I'm also waiting for the car to break in before I try out the sport and sport+ settings. Even on normal mode car feels very solid through the corners, I do think the steering is slightly on the light side on center but it is not a big deal for me. Compared to the e-class it feels much better and heavier.

Transmission is great, so far have not had any problems so far with the tranny hunting for gears like the lexus 8-speed.

Sound system + HD radio sounds great, one of the best stock systems I heard so far.
You should have covered your chassis number before posting those pictures of your car! You can never be careful enough these days! Please delete it a.s.a.p. as it lies in plain sight on your rear window! Regards
Appreciate 0