United_States
Rep
Drives: Made in Bavaria

Garage List
2021 BMW X3e  [0.00]
2016 BMW M4  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by EllRog View Post
thats a nice drop mdrobc13, how is the ride?
Ride is excellent. Much better than OEM. Suspension does well for driving here on the PNW with not too much issues with the road due to the drop. Some problems with driveways I am told by my service advisor who doesn't recommend putting the BMW OEM CF front splitter on due to fears of road damage. Can understand that a bit as on some driveway entrances I can hear the front make slight contact but when I look no damage visible to the front air dam in the center or sides...probably is the black part underneath and engine plate I am hearing...but depending on where you like it may/may not prevent you adding front aerodynamic effects/kits so that may be an issue to think about. Otherwise I have no issues or complaints. Price was good definitely more competitively priced than other options (Dinan, AC) and pretty easily available at multiple vendors (got mine from TireRack).

PS initial picture is right after installed and had not really settled. Pic with my 20" wheels on (non OEM) is after they have settled and with about 3k on them. Just for your info.
'10 BMW X5M (Black/Black) - gone not forgotten
'08 BMW M3 (Space Gray/Black) - gone not forgotten
Appreciate 0