FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miss Daisy

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
That's awesome man! Glad to hear she came around. To answer your question in short.....yes; just like us, even the best of them have their off days. The thing to always keep in the back of your mind is that men are ruled by facts; women are ruled by emotion.

That's fantastic!

This! The girlfriend and I are polar opposites on certain things, but then when we are together, it seems the roles reverse. It's the craziest thing. If I'm alone, I'm 100 mph; being productive, efficient and making shit happen. When she is alone or with her kids, she is running 100 mph being mom or prepping to come see me. When we are together, we are either working together to get ready for the gym, go out to eat, go to a movie, etc. then it's downtime. The odd thing about our downtime is that it consists of me waiting on her hand and foot, while she relaxes or vice-versa. The point of all this is that being polar opposites works sometimes. It's good to have that ying to the yang.
Opposites attract! No couple should have even close to all the same interests. Why would ya wanna date yourself?
Appreciate 2
Rmtt8211.00
King Rudi13154.00