View Single Post
      12-15-2020, 05:20 AM   #80
E92LeoZ
Registered
Rep
Drives: E92 N54 335xi 6m

I think I bit off more than I could chew with this retrofit...
I installed all the programs I was so ready.

I have a 2015 535. 10/2014 build date.
LCI Adaptive xenon.
FRM3 with the 2 row SWE.
ZGW-02 8SK.

Trying to retrofit adaptive LEDS..

TLDR: I have STMR and STML modules but I do not have my LHM modules showing up.

Tis is shut down and I can't get wiring diagrams anywhere now for my car and donor car lights. (Got lucky enough to get the vin from the seller of the lights) I'm not sure what I'm missing..
I was following a different thread on how to do this. Person had a LCI Adaptive Xenon and apparently only needed to add two wires for pin 3 on R/L headlight. I believe I am prewired for pin 5 like in the other thread. When I pulled fuse 127, 108 (if I remember correctly) both headlights went out.

Anyway I ran the two wires, one from trunk fuse box, one from front junction box, I took the two pins out of the FRM on both connectors. (6 and 38)

So I only ran two like the guide I was following. I did not run 4 wires from the ZGW that I saw in the other posts on this thread.

After I wired everything up...
And here's where I realized I shouldn't have started this. (No coding experience..)
Anyway, open up Esys, (saved like every file 5 different times) VO code delete 524 add 552, then I went to VCM write fp, go back to coding and hit code on frm. (Did save svt backup before obviously since i don't know what I'm doing)

Aaand then plugged headlights in after reading vo codes to make sure adaptive led code is still there

Anyway, I'm not really sure how I got my headlights to turn on... but the angel eyes and drl turned on. I believe I hit "code" on both of the TMS modules..
Check ISTA, the CAFD files were added to the STMR and STML.

The actual headlights did not turn on though (low beam) I'm assuming because of the LHM ecus.

I'm now having an issue that I don't see my LHM ecu's... I did not "flash" my zgw ecu. (At this point things just got scary so I just stopped immediately...) I felt comfortable enough to edit the VO codes and that's about it, haha..
Can I contact anyone here through messages or telegram or something? Would be very grateful for some help.. in the mean time I will read more on how to use esys..
Both LHM modules are in tact and on the headlights
Please don't flame me, I already know I made a mistake, and at this point I'm going to have to get someone to do the coding for me, because I won't be able to... hopefully someone can tell me if I'm missing anything with wires, etc..
Appreciate 0