03-25-2015, 08:34 AM   #13
The Beast
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: VW Transporter Sportline

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianF10 View Post
Yes I feel the same. I spoke to Eco tune also for more advise and they filled me in further saying they actually have to break the seals and open up ecu they do the programming and then reseal the ecu with genuine BMW sealant so not to draw attention to the fact the ecu has been tampered with but dealer will be able to detect the mods.

I phoned tdi tuning today and the guys really seemed to know there stuff and explained the dual channel box that controls the fuelling and boost and on max setting say it can produce 382hp and 731 nm of torque, they also do a try before you buy which is quite nice if your local.

See link below

http://www.tdi-tuning.co.uk/car_and_...hip_P6874.html
So you going to have one? Can your gearbox and drive train take 731 nm of torque? I know my X5 could only take a max of 700 nm but that was the old 6 speed version not the 8 speed that we have in our F10's.

Keep us updated on what you decide to do, if I can get some time out of work I might consider driving down there and trying one out.
Current: VW Transporter Sportline, F48 X1 20i M Sport. Previous: F10 530d M Sport, W176 A200 CDI AMG Evolution, E70 X5 3.0 SD M Sport, F20 120d M Sport, E81 120d M Sport, E46 325i M Sport, E46 318ci & Many Others...
Appreciate 0