Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Smog machines

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVazha View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsad1 View Post
My opinion, get the full size. Yes you won't have a good exhaust note, but you will be more comfortable in traffic. There is not much difference in comfort between an x5 and a sport.

This all being said, supply is currently extremely slow, and new models are supposed to come out next year. This wouldn't be the best time to make the switch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bread View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsad1 View Post
My opinion, get the full size. Yes you won't have a good exhaust note, but you will be more comfortable in traffic. There is not much difference in comfort between an x5 and a sport.

This all being said, supply is currently extremely slow, and new models are supposed to come out next year. This wouldn't be the best time to make the switch.
I second this. My sister had a full size and changed to the Sport and the full size was a much nicer interior and it rode much smoother than the Sport. Plus the Sport just looks old to my eyes.

Interesting, thank you for the note. Is there a decent performance version of the full size? I'm 6'4, probably fit better in one too!

I don't know much about LR, just exploring some options beyond M and AMG.
Well it's 518hp vs 575 of the SVR, but are you really going to notice?
Appreciate 0