12-28-2015, 10:39 AM   #39
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by omer View Post
I appreciate your helping your boy. He should go and buy a new exhaust and stop PM people to not buy my exhaust. I told him what to do. For the money he wants he just needs to buy dual tips and call it a day. I will not sell the exhaust to a person like him. No disrespect to you but I don't like when people talk shit and then telling other people not to buy it and then here he comes asking you to tell me to sell it to him. I told him before even if I don't sell it I will hang it on my garage wall just for looks.

Thank you,
never told TheBlackGT to come in here and tell you to sell it to me? stop making up $hit! sorry but people are PM'ing me from earlier post we had when i noted that you can get this exhaust brand new $2260 and you're asking $3500 anyways...GLWS
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0